The new Flamingo VSR/GBB Gen2 2021 version bucking from SniperMechanic.
Improved contact patch, placement and materials.
This bucking will fit any rifles/pistols that use the VSR/GBB style bucking.
This bucking was a long time project in the making, one of the earliest but most challenging. However it's here and it's unique design and material offers great shot to shot consistency and a very flat flight path.
What makes the Flamingo bucking unique, more so than it's design is the material itself.
This is designed for GBB/VSR cut barrels, UNBRIDGED ONLY
GEN 2 - Improvements
The Gen 2 buckings are now made by a new factory, using a new mould process and material. The design has also been tested and tweaked to suit unbridged barrels for the most consistent contact width and length. These will no longer be suitable for bridged barrels.
The Gen2 Flamingo comes in 50A and 60A Shore, 50A is suitable for pistols and sub 400 builds, the 60A is for anything else.
- Maple Leaf Crazy Jets GBB/VSR - Suitable
- Morpheus Unbridged - Suitable
- Maple Leaf 6.02 Series GBB/VSR - Suitable
- TNT Barrels Unbridged - Suitable
- LayLax Unbridged- Suitable
- Action Army Unbridged - Suitable
- PDI (Genuine ones) Unbridged - Suitable, but very tight and need he use of an Omega nub due to tiny window
- PDI Clone style barrels - Untested
- EdGi Unbridged- Varies, some hop windows were suitable during testing, others were not as the window was shallow/to short.
- Lambda Unbridged - Suitable
- Other Unbridged Barrels - most stock TM barrels won't fit due to the narrow width of window.
- For best results use on a barrel with a large window
- Use a suitable concave nub in rifles, such as T-nub, Omega Nub, Bridge nub, H nub, panthera nub, gunsmithy TDC
- For pistols, the standard V shape arm gives great accuracy, but for the best range use a Hadron H Plate or Maple Leaf Key
- PTFE rear of bucking
- Lube outside of bucking when installing into tight chamber as the material is very grippy.
7 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
If I’m honest I did not like the performance of this bucking found on my mk23 the hop unit would squeeze the bucking and deform just a little bit and after bedding the bucking I found it not a consistent as the other bucking I use. Sorry for the bad review but I’m just being honest.
These are possible the best bucking I have used on a GBB barrel, I’m from the United States, so getting them is a little difficult, but worth the wait and definitely worth the try. I would recommend these over the auto bots personally, I have found much more improved accuracy in those terms. I would like to see a “AEG” version for regular barrels or maybe even a tougher degree from hadron that would be amazing, I normally use 75 and 80 degrees personally and have incredible results, I’m sure if hadron made one it would be fantastic.
So iv seen and heard lot of noise about the pink flamingo bucking and how it's the best on the market for snipers and heavy bbs... wo naturally iv got one my self and must say that although, it performs well, the flight path as well as the range did not really differ from the xrange bucking I used before this. Considering the fact that I had to wait for the pink flamingo to be produced as to the x range being available straight away, I would not bother and just stick to the xrange bucking as the performance is pretty much the same..... Both bucking was used in the fully upgraded ssg10 with a 2.0 tdc on 0.48g bbs. Able to hit a human torso size target at 80-85 meters with both buckings. Any further targets become difficult to hit. Used range finder and a friend as a target to confirm hits.
These are by far the most consistent and best hopping bucking. They make every weight (.4-.48 in my bolt m striker) I use fly true and straight. I also love the consistent molding I never have to worry about getting a bad bucking! These work great in my bolt m striker and mk23 hpa carbine!
A1 bit of kit
A1 bit of kit
Amazing results. Used in my striker with mapple leaf crazy jet. Easy 70-80m.