Hadron Designs H-ARM V2 for MK23/SSX23 Socom NBB
You wanted more.. we listened.
Taking on feedback from users :-
Drop in hop arm replacement for the Mk23 and certain Glock based airsoft pistols with Hadron Airsoft Designs TDC outer.
For optimal use, we recommend the Hadron Airsoft Designs M-TDC with logic plate, however a single screw Hadron Airsoft Designs version would more than suffice.
- CNC machined aluminium
- Improved nub pattern using a more defined tried and tested Hadron Airsoft Designs “H Plate” profile.
- Improved patch deformation when used with latest buckings on the market.
- Improved plate length to optimise bucking deformation in nozzle entrance.
- Its gold.
- Its shiny.
Ensure to use a Hadron Airsoft Designs single, dual or triple "Logic" screw plate in the Hadron Airsoft Designs M-TDC frame.
- Open Hop assembly.
- Remove hop wheel and stock hop arm, or V1 H-Arm.
- Install chosen barrel and bucking.
- Close the Hop assembly.
- Install the H-Arm V2 into the hop assembly.
- Fit the M-TDC onto the hop unit, with your chosen plate inserted.
- Rebuild, and safely test with you chosen weight of BB
8 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
I have upgraded from the v1 and to be far I did not see a big difference in performance it this a excellent product but I found no difference from v1/v2 so I would use the v1 or v2 top job for this product.
perfect with Mk23 Socom NBB M-TDC Cover TM, STI, ASG - LOGIC PLATE 3 SCREW
Use hadron all the time in my mk23s and always excellent quality and quick delivery
Fantastic upgrade. Works perfectly with the TDC modification.
Easy to navigate and find on the website, straight forward payment and delivery. Then gen two is a great peice of engineering, the quality of the product has improved too. Definitely a best if you're after extra precision.
Very easy to install and now my mk23 shoot like a laser
Works and fits perfectly.the anodizing makes the part look special.great add on for the mk23
The first h arm was a jump! Version 2 is a leap! They really improve the consistency and hop in my mk23s. These combined with the tdc are just incredible when compared to a stock hop set up. A tru must have for any mk23 user!